I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Saturday, February 02, 2013

Photoshop Elements

That elusive perfect family picture...with everyone looking at the camera, eyes open, smiling...can it really happen? Of course it can- with Photoshop!

We recently had family pictures taken. The one we liked the most was great- everyone was looking at the camera, eyes were open, and all of us were smiling...but the wind had just blown and forced my bangs into the middle of my forehead. Maybe you don't think that's a big deal, but it made me look like I was trying to see around them. Don't you agree?


So I decided that needed fixed. Everyone else looks pretty good. Hubby is kinda smirking, but I think it's a good look for him. He never does that, so I am glad to have a record of it. Haha, kidding. I copied my forehead from another picture in the set, and my eyes from yet another (since my hair is covering them here) and popped them in. And...voila!
No more peeking out from under my hair! 

Another of our photos, with our heads all smooshed together (which I love) was perfect. Except for the fact that Tina's eyes made her look drugged. Wanna see? Her eyes actually make me giggle.
 So I took her eyes from another photo where they look normal, resized them, pasted them in, erased the  unnecessary skin from around them, and here ya go- normal eyes!


A photo of friends' children was perfect, except their little girl had her eyes closed. See?


So I borrowed her sister's eyes, and, like magic- they're now all looking at the camera. Ta-da!
Now, the version of Photoshop I have can't make people skinnier (that I know of) so don't ask...however, if you have a photo you'd like me to fix, I'd be happy to try. It doesn't always work, because I am just an amateur that fools around on my own, and don't know all the tricks. But I am thankful for this technology!

3 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin