I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Tutorials- Coming Soon

Hello friends!


When the craft show I am doing next weekend (already?!?) is over, I will be posting some how-to bits here on the blog so you can get your craft on. Christmas gifts are so much nicer when you can make them yourself, (a.k.a. Money-saving!!) and I have a whole boatload of things to share!

There are necklaces, rings, bracelets, clutch bags, pins, clips, and headbands. Possibly American Girl/Springfield Doll clothes, baby onesies, and various home decor items. Simple but pretty.

I will also offer a giveaway on the blog of an item that doesn't sell at the show. Isn't that exciting! Even though you don't know what it is yet! I am sure you will love it. (I don't even know what it is yet...) Maybe I will post several items and the winner can choose their favorite. [But hopefully there won't be several items left...]

I am totally in the Christmas mood because we will be celebrating it with my sister when we visit her for Thanksgiving. I have several wrapped gifts in my living room, and I am in the mood for the music that goes along with them! But since it's 60 degrees outside, I will refrain. But I don't think I can hold off much longer!

What are you making for Christmas? Is anyone interested in posting their own gift idea tutorials, and linking them all here? I would be happy to host, if I can remember how to work the linky guy.

Anyway, those are the thoughts tumbling around in my noggin today. Oh, and go out and vote!

0 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin