I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

And the Winners Are....

Random.org selected three winners from the nine of you who entered.


And the winners are..... #5!! #9!! and #3!!

Those translate into the names: #5- Jen! #9- Chrissy! and #3- Angie Nobel!!

Congrats ladies!! If you would get back to me at PollyDoodle with the headband and flower design you'd like, plus a shipping address, I'll try to get them out to you ASAP. We're on the road for the ministry right now, but I will have a little down time here and there.

Thanks for joining in! For those of you who didn't win, I'm giving you 25% off any order you make by the end of the week. Stop over and let me know what you'd like.

Happy Tuesday!!

(And I tried to capture the screen shot of random.org, but I am using someone else's computer, and don't know how to do it. I copy and pasted into my email, so if anyone is interested in seeing the results for proof, I am happy to send them to you. Thanks!)

0 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin