I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Friday, February 25, 2011

A Shout Out and Randomness

We were recently at Baptist Church of Glen Este in Batavia, Ohio. Wow, what a wonderful time we had! The other missionaries who came were so nice. The people in the church obviously have a heart for missions, and love the Lord. It was great to have fellowship with people who read their Bibles and like to talk about what God is doing in their lives. What a blessing!! (Not to mention Dr. Charles Keen was the main speaker...yay!)


In some random news, I am having such a nice time being snowed in with my cousin. It's been great to have my Dad come over every night for dinner. Not sure if we'll be able to head home tomorrow or not. I really don't mind it so much, but she might be sick of us...

So tonight we are making homemade pizza, having a Wii tournament of some sort, and playing cards. Probably Hand and Foot, and Rat-a-tat-tat. Possibly some Spoons thrown in there too. And maybe the Dictionary Game. Talk about a fun evening ahead! Can't wait for some fun family time!

Hope you have a great weekend!

This post was really just to assure you that I haven't forgotten about this blog. I actually have an idea for a new post...but that will be in the next few days. I really have a lot of posts floating around in my head, just not the time to post them. I'm sure you know how that is.

Again, have a great weekend! Snuggle up with your family and get some good memories in.

0 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin