I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Monday, January 10, 2011

Zippers! Sewing Zippers!!

Today I am going to a friend's house to learn how to sew in zippers. And if we have time (meaning I "get it" and don't rip out all my hair) we will also tackle sleeves. This will be a turning point for me in my sewing!! I can't wait and I am a little nervous, but I will enjoy the fellowship either way.


So, while I have been posting a little more regularly, I will be MIA today as I work on these new skills. What have you tried to learn lately that will expand your crafty potential, or just be a help to your family? I'm all ears!

1 Comments:

  • Pamela

    How did it go? I'm not on the best terms with zippers, but I don't totally hate them either. I hope it went well and you got to move on to sleeves.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin