I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

HAPPY 40th BRENDA!!!



It's a birthday party for
Brenda!! Today our dear blogging friend turns 40. And while I am a ways off from that number myself, (heh-heh) I am joining some other friends in celebrating this special and milestone day with her!

I cannot even tell you how I met brenda online, or when I started reading her blog (some friend, huh?) But I CAN tell you that she is a great encourager. I love it that she is a researcher. She doesn't just accept something at face value. She studies God's Word and finds the answer for herself, as she seeks God. Some of those instances can be seen here:


And she is an excellent crafter! I love the creativity she has, and instills into her children. I actually started doing more with my own girls after seeing all the fun Brenda was having at her house!! Some of my favorite projects are:

Because She Loves Them




And while she is not the best at keeping up her house...(evidence)...she is honest about it!! And encourages others to improve their weak areas too.

Thank you Brenda for being a wonderful bloggy friend! I have thoroughly enjoyed our forays into Fitness Friday, Casually Feminine, Keepin' It Real, and Modesty Is Beautiful (thank you for the idea!).

I love Brenda's sense of humor, and the snarky comments she sometimes leaves on my blog posts. She makes me laugh a lot! And while it may seem weird to call her a friend when we've never met in real life, she does all the things a friend should do: including giving good advice when asked, and being discreet.

Brenda, I pray for you the richest blessings God can send...a long life with your fabulous hubby....beautiful daughters to grow and reflect the Spirit found so freely in their Mama...and someday....a perpetually clean house!!

HAPPY 40th BRENDA!!!

5 Comments:

  • Terry @ Breathing Grace

    What a touching post, Julie!

  • karly

    Love this! Happy Birthday, Brenda!!

  • Carrie Thompson

    I loved this post too! I also wish her a perpetually clean house! That is awesome!

  • Brenda

    That is maybe the best birthday wish EVER!!!

    And also, "Oh no! Evidence!!!!" :)

    I wish I could remember exactly how I found all of you too! I just remember you were at Wendy's house back then.

    This was SUCH a nice birthday gift. I may have to print these out!!! Thank you.

  • Giovanna

    I know, it's great that she can keep it real ; )

Blog Widget by LinkWithin