I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Monday, January 17, 2011

Blog Design Change

This is not really important.


At all.

But it's bothering me, so I wanted to tell you about it.

Before, my background was a perfect reflection of my personality. It was simple, cute, and had flowers on it. I like flowers. A lot. And the muted but sweet colors really fit me.

However...

the source of that background has removed it. It was 'outdated'. I am super-bummed.

Totally and completely super-bummed.

So I scoured their site and couldn't find another one I liked at all. NOT AT ALL.

So now I am back with The Cutest Blog on the Block. This one had very little work required on my part to fix my header, and I like the color combination. Are you digging it?

And the Jets won today, so I feel a little better.

The end.

2 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin