I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hey- I'm Over Here!!


Can you tell it's been busy since we got back in the States?
I haven't posted ANYTHING in almost a month. How is that possible? It definitely feels weird to be so distanced from this blog. I haven't sewn anything in that length of time (LONGER) either. That makes me sad.

We haven't been home longer than two weeks in a row (and have run around crazy when we have been home), so it's felt unsettled. Still.

However, we have seen some beautiful things, and I am sharing those photos with you now.

Enjoy. The end.












1 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin