I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

JulieMom in French?

So sometimes I entertain myself by plugging my blog into Google to see what comes up. I have been surprised to see that some sites have used my Paint.NET tutorials, others have used some of my devotions, and some have just linked back to my blog.

However, I found a really weird one that makes me laugh. Hard.

Apparently it's a french website based in Quebec (that's in Canada, folks). Not sure why they wanted to use my back to school post from this year, but they did. It seems they first translated my original post into french, then translated it back to english using BableFish or something.

I highly recommend clicking the link and translating something. Then copy that and translate back to English. It's pretty funny!

You must go over and read it. I see pieces of the original there, but now it makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE!!

And I can't contact anyone to take it down, or to tell them to at least link back to my blog. Is that annoying or what? Maybe it's a good thing...people who would read this article and want more like it might not be traffic I'd desire anyway.

Well, it was good for a laugh. Especially the making whoopee part...ugh.

6 Comments:

  • WendyMom

    Oh. My. Word.

    I laughed so hard, I snorted.

    The kids were like, Mom? What's so funny!

    I think you should post theirs on your blog so everyone can read it-

  • Brenda

    Well maybe if you wouldn't serve the ODD BREAKFAST...these things wouldn't happen! :)

  • Spesamor Academy

    I laughed till I cried! That was just too much fun.

  • jen

    where can I get some "non-fiction pencils"??? This is too funny!!

  • JulieMom

    It's the WEIRDEST thing I've ever seen! Who are these people, first of all, and secondly, why do they randomly pick blog posts to translate back and forth between languages?

    Mind boggling. And hilarious!

  • marylittlebit

    hilarious! ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin