I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Friday, July 16, 2010

Our Version of Crayon Roll Ups

Our next sewing project for our lessons were Crayon Roll Ups. I used the tutorial over at Skip to My Lou and it's very straight forward.

Of course, being me, I had to change it up just a bit. We don't have tiny little ribbon like that, so we used a hair tie and button to close it up on the outside instead. It's quite easy actually, and if you add your button before sewing the pocket on, you'll not even see the button threads. You could even center it. Imagine that!

However, if you're like me and don't realize you have no appropriate ribbon until after you've already begun, then just sew it on at the end. No one will care.

Pinkie Promise.

See how sweet they are?







Now, we don't have our new boxes of crayons to fill them up yet, (they hold a box of Crayola 16s) but we'll be getting them soon.

Next stop? TOTE BAGS!!!

P.S. Am I the only one having trouble with Photobucket?? I switched to Flickr to get these pics on here. I'll let you know if I like it...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin