I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Monday, June 07, 2010

Recent Baby Projects

I have recently sewn some gifts for a friend's baby, and I just gave them to her last night. So now I can post the pics! What is more fun than little baby skirts and shirts?!? This first one is an embellished shirt- I put the applique of a bunny on it, and it matches one of the burp cloths I made (that I didn't get a picture of.)

This second one I bought the pin to put on the shirt, but I made a skirt with a little ruffle on the bottom. Despite the light quality, the colors really DO match perfectly. I promise!
I made another burp cloth with appliqued hearts in black and white polka dot material, but alas, I forgot to take pics of that too. They turned out really cute though!

There is nothing more fun than sewing things for babies. The tiny little pleats for the ruffle, the applique cuteness, the colors and patterns...just too cute! And the baby who will be wearing these? She's precious too. See?

1 Comments:

  • Jolene

    Love the baby outfits you made!

    Yes, we know Robert Fuller... We are working in the same church, although he is in the deaf services and we are in the hearing services. We have an average of 60in both churches for a total average of 120.

    By the way, love your blog background! (I have the same!)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin