I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Raising Homemakers Has Launched!

There's a great new website called Raising Homemakers, and they've just launched their new site. I'm excited about this because, with three girls to train to someday take over their own household, I can use all the help I can get!!

This will be a great and valuable resource for any and all moms who are raising girls. Christian values and principles are the basis for all teachings. Does it get better than that?

Yes. Yes it does: they're having a giveaway!! So, run over there and sign up. Now. GO ALREADY!

And thank me when you win, because I never win these things. :0)

Are you still here??? Get over there!

2 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin