I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Life....? It's Good

Again, just checking in to let you know we're still alive and well. We've been very busy lately, and I haven't had the time to post pictures of all we've been doing.

We've continued with our sewing lessons and made bookmarks and stuffed animals. We'll be moving on to the machine soon, but you did know it's World Cup FEVER here, didn't you? We may have become a little distracted, what with all the vuvuzelas blowing any time day or night.

The girls have also joined an Upward soccer clinic for the week, so every day from 9-1, that's where we are. Well, they are. First time ever I've dropped them off somewhere and LEFT. I KNOW!! But it's hosted at a church just around the corner (we've walked there before) and I am actually comfortable with this set-up. I've gotten lots of laundry and cleaning done.

Funny how the ironing isn't finished yet...

The hubby is taking the college students today up to Loftus Stadium to pass out Gospel booklets, then coming home where we will debate whether to go to the church around the corner (Christ Church) and watch the game on the big screen. It's from 7-10 PM so not sure they kids can last.

Also, did I mention it was 0 degrees Celsius last night? Yeah, it's COLD! So that's another factor. Freezing inside and out. I have on two pairs of socks, a turtleneck, sweatshirt, scarf, and my slippers, and I am still cold.

AND I'M INSIDE THE HOUSE!

So, fingers don't work so well when they're frozen stiff. As if those of you in NY didn't already know that...I'm going to go now.

And I don't drink coffee, so don't recommend that please. Not happening.

Have a wonderful day and know that pictures are coming soon. When I thaw out.

6 Comments:

  • Rhonda in Chile

    Hey! Its almost 8 am here, and i have about 20 from the church watching the Chile-Honduras game here. I made a big American breakfast, eggs, hash browns, biscuits, cinnamon rolls, the works.
    I hope we win. I can't stand to watch unless we are actually winning!
    Oh, and we can hear the vuvuzelas from here. Every one who is not South African is going nuts. They are all hoping for a ban on vuvuzelas, but I don't think that's going to happen.

    Its might cold here too. Well,. outside its freezing. I have been literally sweating over a hot stove, so I am OK.

    Blessings!

  • Brenda

    I hear irons put off some heat. I'm just sayin'.

    :)

  • Rhonda in Chile

    This comment has been removed by the author.

  • Rhonda in Chile

    Bite your tongue, woman!

  • Spesamor Academy

    Brenda, you are one evil woman! lol

  • JulieMom

    Rhonda- That sounds yum! And the vuvuzelas maybe on the ban soon. 90% of people polled want them GONE! We'll see...

    Brenda- I've heard that too...funny. Maybe I'll have to try it. :0)

    Spesamor- :0)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin