I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Friday, April 02, 2010

Easter Dresses

Here are the pictures of my girls modeling their Easter Dresses. Of course there will be commentary...you know how it is.

This is the first dress I've ever made without a pattern. I did some measuring, used what I've learned about pillowcase dresses, gathering, and whatnot and put this one together. Not half bad for a first try! What do you think?

Cinderella in her dress. Love the pose!

Full length view.

This is the top that's featured in my Ruffle Shirt Tutorial. I think it came together very nicely!
Snow White in her dress. Love those eyes!
Full length view.



Sleeping Beauty posing.

Full length view. Does it look too much like a nightgown???I sewed some Yo-yos and attached them to the ribbon. The ones at the shoulder strap have a green button sewn onto them first. I think I'll make a tutorial for the yo yos too. I'm just full of explanations!! I'm also going to make some bigger ones to put on bobby pins for their hair.

Happy Resurrection Sunday and Easter and all that jazz. Our Lord is risen indeed!!!

4 Comments:

  • impromptu-mom

    So so cute!

    Good job!

  • Luanne

    SUPER cute!! I am very impressed about the no pattern sewing!

  • karly

    Oh, these are so sweet! I love how they all turned out! And, I didn't think that last one looked like a nightgown at all. I am sure your girls are thrilled!

  • marylittlebit

    the purple one is my fave - i don't think it looks like a night gown. well down! :) this is Jen's friend Mary from fb. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin