I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Wrap-Up

Here are some photos from Christmas. Not too many, because I haven't really gone through and edited them all yet, but I figured I would put up at least the ones of them in their pillowcase dresses, since it took me so long to get the binding figured out!



Little cuties! I also have one more craft I haven't posted about yet, but that's for another day. Right now I think I'm lucky to be sitting upright and out of bed. Too tired to do much of anything, but probably I'll get the tree down and the house back to normal. It's already clean, surely you know that, but the tree needs to go.

Hope you all have a wonderful and prosperous New Year! I'm planning to post something Deep Thought-y about that, but right now I need to get my girly-ohs up from bed. School today!!

4 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin