I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Friday, November 13, 2009

TODAY is Friday?

Oh, well then excuse me.

I have been on some heavy medication and may have thought yesterday was Friday. The cough medicine I'm using is about 350 proof, and has a bronchodilator in it too.

Fancy.

And coma inducing.

So, yesterday I thought I was reminding you about Monday's shindig because it was Friday. Turns out that today is Friday. So I'll remind you again between doses of hard liquor so none of us forget. I am hoping to be well enough to play the quintessential hostess with the mostest, but I may just end up being the hostess with the mostest mucus.

Which really isn't an honor, come to think of it.

I am heading to bed [thank God for crock pot chicken noodle soup!] and I shall see you Monday for the Holiday Recipe Party!

But I won't wear heels, even if I am feeling better. You wear whatever you want.

6 Comments:

  • Brenda

    You're fun on 350 proof cough meds! :)

    And also, I don't OWN high heels.

  • JulieMom

    Good! So then you'll be coming in your PJs and slippers? I'm leaning HEAVILY towards that.

    Maybe we should just make it a PJ/Recipe party? :0)

  • karly

    I just came over to say that, most likely, I would be in my pjs too. Great minds think alike.

    And, I'm with Brenda regarding the cough meds. :)

    Get well soon, Friend. AND, I love your new digs. :)

  • Giovanna

    Ditto on the new layout! Super cute!
    I love pink : )

  • JulieMom

    Aw, thanks! The background is from cutest blog on the block, but the header I made myself. :0)

  • WendyMom

    I love the new design! It is a little easier to read, and downloaded a little faster than the old one. I am sorry to hear you are ill- will be praying for you my friend- love ya

Blog Widget by LinkWithin