I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Thursday, November 12, 2009

This is Only a Test

Hi there fellow blogging buddies and recipe lovers.

This is only a test of JulieMom's sanity. I repeat, this is only a test.

Why? I have contracted a very bad cold and am not feeling well. Even though it is only a little after seven PM I am heading to bed. I am tired. And stuffy nosed. And a tad bit cranky. (I guess that depends on who you ask. I say tad. The Prince felt it bad enough to bring to my attention. Maybe more than a tad then.)

Anyhoona, just wanted to remind you that the Holiday Recipe Party starts on Monday, where we'll all meet back here and share our most delicious recipe (or tips for that matter) for a main dish- meat, poultry, fish, lasagna or whatever.

And don't let the stuffiness of my nose stifle the excitement you're hearing. Because really, I am SO looking forward to this. [sick voice] I weally ab excited. I probise.

Capice?

Good. Now go wash your hands. I wouldn't want you to catch what I've got.

2 Comments:

  • karly

    Get well soon, my friend! :)

  • Giovanna

    So sorry you are sick : (
    don't worry , you're not the only one who gets grumpy when they are sick ~ I'm the queen of grumps when I am sick

Blog Widget by LinkWithin