I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Barbie/Pony/Little People Mansion

Don't you wish that was a real TV show? I'd watch it.

Anyway, my kiddos have been very busy converting boxes we've gotten at the Fruit and Veg store into a sprawling house complete with bookshelves, wall art, rugs, windows, etc. We measured the boxes, drew bricks onto paper, then added them to the outside. The girls then cut, taped and colored the inside as well, and now it's finally finished!

I don't remember designating a "dead horse" room, so they must all be napping.


I love the rainbow and sunset walls. So tastefully done.


There's also a separate entrance into the horse sanctuary.
Just big enough for the rockin' Barbie-Mobile to fit through.

I feel a posh vacation coming on...

3 Comments:

  • Just Jenny

    Cute! Great imagination!!

  • WendyMom

    Wait until they discover the Littlest Pet Shop.... especially Cinderella!

    Think lots of little toys everywhere- oh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make your head explode. LOL.

    That looks like fun- wish we were there to share it with you. We are hosting the Putney's in a few weeks- excited to do it! Our first family in since the Taglialatellas..
    Ket's try and Skype soon.....

  • WendyMom

    Um, that's "Let's" not "ket's"-- early morning is not always my friend!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin