I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Monday, August 03, 2009

Snow White's Birthday #6

Our cutie patootie Snow White turned six on Sunday. While this was a VERY busy week (did you notice that?) and weekend, we managed to squeeze in a special lunch after church, with a shopping trip and everything. (Even though Toys R US was closed, you gotta love Pick N Pay Hypermarket!) So if you sent her money for her birthday, check out all the loot she got. :0)

I tried a new way of decorating her cake, and I really like how it turned out. There will be a new post about that tomorrow, and it will be added to the Baking and Sugar Tutorials on the sidebar. But for now, enjoy the photos! (And the commentary. Because really, what good are photos without commentary?)

The first look at her cake. Jammies, cutie tired face. Love it!

Birthday Pancakes

Oh the excitement of eating at Wimpy!

Even if the rest of us are less than thrilled.

Watching the loot go toward the checkout.

The most beautiful ponies in the world!

The cake.

Ah, the sweetness...I can hardly stand it! Broken arm and all, still happy.


Deep breath....and....BLOW!

Hammed up shot of her eating cake and ice cream. She's too much!

And since Uncle Chris, Aunt Lu and Jen couldn't make it last night, they're coming over tonight for cake and ice cream and coffee. So, the birthday celebration just continues! And we really had a fun day. When all was said and done, we snuggled up together and watched the cartoon version of Robin Hood at Snow White's request. Good times.

5 Comments:

  • WendyMom

    Oh my word. Those are some C-U-T-E girls.

    I can't stand how grown up T is looking- Rachel is doing the same thing here. I'm starting to see the young woman emerge- I keep telling her to STOP- but she won't listen.

    I love that K is still carrying around that cat- she still loves animals a ton, right?

    The cake is absolutely gorgeous. I was glad to hear your materials for school got there OK- I hope everything we sent is what you need- the rest is in my basement- so you can get to it next year when you come home. YES! HOME!

    Please be on the lookout for a email today for S- we missed yesterday- even though the kids told me twice it was her birthday- computer problems- sorry.

    Love ya and miss ya all-

  • Luanne

    Precious! Happy Birthday!

  • The Mangerchine's

    that cake is amazingly impressively beautiful!

    shannon

  • JulieMom

    Wendy- Thanks! I know how it is. :0)

    Luanne- Good to see you again! Thank you!

    Shannon- Do I know you in real life? I'm glad you stopped by either way. Welcome to the blog! :0)

  • Olivia

    That looks like such a precious time! Oh how I miss those girls faces! Can't wait to see you all when you get here! :) love and prayers
    *Liv*

Blog Widget by LinkWithin