I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Catch Up Time

Did I really not post anything remotely related to our fourth of July here in SA? I can't believe that. After the girls and I worked so hard on the cookie bags we made, I can't believe I didn't post any pics. So I will be sharing those now.






Also, I promised pics of the earrings my girls (and now I) have been making. They are turning out very cute. (And some, dare I say, elegant.) I'm very happy with them. So, here are pics of that.



And now, a sad story to share. It seems my oldest, Sleeping Beauty, has grown up when I wasn't looking. She wanted a new haircut, and I said ok. She wanted an angled bob, and I said ok. But I didn't know it was going to make her look like a chic grown up girl! What happened to pony tails and braids? Sigh with me please, and mourn the loss of babyhood.



Oh, and to let you know- the car's problem wasn't the catalytic converter. Not even close. It wasn't oil leaking from the gearbox which can sometimes smell like sulfur. Nope, it was a dead mouse lodged somewhere. I don't really care where it was, because it's gone now and so is the smell. And it only cost us about thirty dollars. Whew!

Now, to update you on the shoe shopping, it was a disaster. I only went to two stores, because my friend caught me on our way out saying she needed help learning spreadsheets on Excel, (how could I say no to that?!?) so we had to rush. (And I needed to hit the fruit and veg store, and the bead store.) The first shoe store had plenty of boy shoes, but very few girl shoes. [Insert groan here] The next store had cute girl shoes, but none in Snow White's size. [Double groan] So the search continues...

And since the Prince will be doing construction work at the church tomorrow (he's so manly!) the girls and I may hit the mall again, and actually find success. I'm hoping so anyway...

1 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin