I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Resurrection Sunday (and an update)

Happy Resurrection Sunday! (Also known as Easter.) Christ the Lord is risen indeed! What a wonderful truth and promise to the believer, and a hope to those who don't yet know Him that He is all powerful! Praise the Lord!

So, the update is that we are still here, still alive (though Cinderella is sick with a fever and we had to leave the service early today. I know.) and kicking, and gearing up for the Prince to leave for camp tomorrow. Tomorrow!! He needs to pack and make sure he's got everything he needs.

Well, when I get some time, I'll post photos of the rhino/lion park. It was a blast, and Sia has the teeth marks to prove it. Really, I'm not kidding. She was kinda helping one of the lion cubs teethe a little.

Come on back tomorrow and see if we're put to rights yet. It'll be a miracle if we are...

3 Comments:

  • Scott

    Happy Easter! So glad you found our blog through Jen, and it's been great catching up on yours. Can't wait to see the photos from the rhino park!

  • Aunt Bossy

    Hi Julie!

    I do hope Cinderella feels better--& Snow White, too. Bit by a teething lion--couldn't have been fun, but you do get bragging rights! (Oh, yeah--you called Snow White by her given name on your post. I've caught myself doing the same thing myself with UB...)

    Oh, and I finally posted. Nothing you don't know already, but it's something...will have to post an update on the gym/fitness efforts. I've been back now for 4 weeks and I'm starting to see results again. Hugs to you and the girls--I love & miss you so much!

  • Eaglemyst

    I think I missed a post. What camp is it?

    We're praying for you and your family every night at dinner, and tonight will be no different.

    Take care of the girls (and the Prince, too!) and hope you had a good holiday.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin