I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Fitness Friday is BACK....

In a big way.

And to kick off the "Welcome Back to Fitness", I've made cupcakes and set out bowls of snack food so we can sit around and chat about our success (or lack there of). Wasn't that so nice of me?

And since it's all virtual food, you can eat as many 'bytes' [Get it? ba-da-bing!] as you want without gaining any weight!

I know, I am too clever. Well, perhaps it's just because I saw the Prince at camp today and I'm a little riled up. [We kissed!] The kids are all in bed now, and I have some time for myself, which I am using wisely; I am talking to my sister on Skype, and playing computer games.

I am so wise.

Anyhoona, I have been feeling the need to get back to the gym. Not only because if I don't go twice this month my membership will expire, but because I want to get back into it. I really NEED it. I miss the energy that comes with working out, and I have fallen back into a few old habits that need eliminated. Winter is coming upon us soon here, and I don't want to be lazy while it's cold and I can hide behind sweaters and stuff. (Not that I own any that fit- they're all too big now...)

Come back on Friday and see what the assignment is, and how we're all doing. I triple dog dare you!

1 Comments:

  • Eaglemyst

    I just seen the list of new prayer requests. I'm glad it's there! We promise to keep praying for your family every time our family gets together to pray. Bedtime, supper time, Wednesday nights at church, etc.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin