1. My daughter asking me "Were cars called 'cars' when you were little, or were they still called 'automobiles'?
2. Having to beat the Prince off with a stick because he likes my new emerging shape. A lot.
3. Pulling up the jeans and other pants because they slide down during normal activities.
4. Getting healthy meals on the table most nights.
5. Realizing that food is not the Be-All, End-All to this life. Other things are more important.
6. Getting to the gym five days a week. (You know, when it happens.)
7. Having the ladies' prayer group back home ask me where my other chin went. (They meant it in a nice way. Don't be offended for me. It was true.)
8. Seeing my girlfriends in the blogosphere make and stick with their goals.
Awesomeness has many different definitions. Two more things that have nothing whatsoever to do with health and fitness (kinda like #1) would be:
9. Making tenth anniversary plans and having things be WAY cheaper than anticipated.
10. Getting the pictures from Cinderella's birthday to finally load.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it. See you next Friday. Happy weekend!
Saturday, April 25, 2009