I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Tonight's Dinner

This morning we spent a few hours at the Urban Market not too far from our house. A local church hosts it, and there are all kinds of vendors, food, music, and people around. We bought some nice things you just can't get other places at those prices.

So, tonight's dinner will be things we purchased this afternoon. Not only are the things we'll be eating fresh, they are also delicious, and I didn't have to cook anything. Bonus! So, to set your mouth watering, I took pictures. Yum! I am now delightfully full, and have found a new favorite food in dried dates. So good! Get inspired for when these things are in season where you live. It's a great, nutritious dinner that's easy to get on the table and clean up from!

This plate holds almonds, dates, dried pineapple and dried apple slices.
This plate holds bread, cheddar cheese, and feta cheese.
This is an olive oil and balsamic vinegar dip for the bread.
This plate holds grapes, nectarines, apples, and peaches.
What did you have for dinner tonight?

1 Comments:

  • WendyMom

    Have I told you how much I love your new dishes? They are absolutely the ones I would pick if I got a new set-

    I'm sorry if I missed your Skype Saturday- as I suspected- the hubby wanted us to go do something family oriented since I'm skipping off to Florida today. Like I am a regular lady of leisure you know! LOL!

    Anyhoona- we were at the zoo- so I apologize if I missed you- I'll call you when I get home and love you lots..

    BTW- that food looks AWESOME!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin