I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Monday, March 02, 2009

New Family Photos


Today was a beautiful day, and since our support group back home needed some pictures of our family (not to mention that most of our supporting churches have a photo from when Snow White was a baby- and she'll be SIX this year) we decided it would be an opportune time to take a few new family photos.

Oh, and before you freak out wondering what happened to Cinderella's curls, we just straightened it for today, so she could look like "a different girl", whoever she happens to be. Were you worried we got a new daughter? She wanted me to ask you all.

So, whaddya think?




Do I look like I was added in at the last minute? Or is it alright? Maybe I should have worn a lighter blue? Let me know what you think!

6 Comments:

  • Laura Lee

    Oh, Julie!! Although these are beautiful pics, I think your gut is right: lighter color--even white--would've made you look less Photoshopped!! :D

  • Brenda

    Hmm. We need a mom. There's a nice lady--grab her and make her stand in the back there!

    NO--you do not look added in. These pictures are wonderful!!!! And I think that with the straighter hair the 2 older girls look so much alike!

    Who took these? They are great.

  • Brenda

    OK, I looked again. It's not the blue--it's that Prince's shoulders are all the way in front of you. Does he also hog the arm rest in planes?

    But it's not important enough to ditch the picture. They are great! Did I mention that?

  • WendyMom

    STOP IT! LALALALA- I AM NOT LISTENING TO YOU!!!

    She's gonna be SIX?!?! Stop it. I repeat.

    They are looking so beautiful and grown up- I love Cinderella's hair like that. Wow- I know time is flying by- but Wow. Can you tell I'm having trouble articulating my disbelief at how grown up they look and how much they've changed.

    Sniff- only one more year till we can see you guys in person- sniff.

  • JulieMom

    I thought I looked Photoshopped too Laura Lee...maybe we'll do it again.

    Brenda- Believe it or not, my camera's self-timer did it. Amazing! And he's not normally like that, Brenda. I told him to do that, because the other way, with his shoulder facing me, looked wonky. You made me laugh on that one. :0)

    WendyMom- Doesn't it still sound like SO FAR AWAY? Another year seems incredibly long, but it will pass by so fast, I just know it!

  • Great-Granny Grandma

    Lovely picture of the three girls at the top of your post.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin