I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday!! It's Friday!!

Oh, you know I'm kidding. This is Joe Friday.

It's just Friday today. I'd like to take this opportunity to remind all of you about the Clean Home Carnival I'm hosting on April 1st. You still have plenty of time to get your house in order. Don't forget to take lots of pics if you can. If not, be prepared to describe what you've done. Tackle any old place you want. Just make sure you come back here April 1st to post your link!

Now, onto the business at hand. Ok, so there is no business at hand. There's not much to talk about. But today is Bible Club day, and I'm thinking of making chicken and dumplings for dinner since it's been cold and rainy all day. Sorry if that seems a little too involved for some of you. I want to eat it.

And, well, there's not much else to say. I've spent the morning scheduling the meals for when our American visitors come to stay, and all that stuff. My house is clean, and the laundry is making it nice and cozy in here. And it smells nice.

What a day, huh? What are you doing today?


3 Comments:

  • impromptu-mom

    Oh I love days like this! And since renewing my commitment to be at home more, I get to enjoy them much more often.

  • Mary

    I'm off to see a movie. Have coffee with a friend. Mark some school books. Shave my legs. throw some un-needed calories down to the old thighs. Sit under my NEW air-conditioner (regardless of the temp. Clean out the carport. But first things first -Go back to bed - Now - chow!

  • JulieMom

    Impromptu- Yay for you and Peanut!!

    Mary- Sounds like fun. Next time give me a day's notice and I'll go with you. Well, providing the Prince will let me fly down to Australia and all..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin