I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Are You Ready?

Tomorrow is the big day! I have no idea how many of you are planning on joining us for the Clean Home Carnival tomorrow, but time is running out! Surely you've got a little place in your house that maybe is a tad bit messy, or maybe you have a whole ROOM you want to tackle and get into shape before the nice weather pulls you outside and it is forgotten.

Or maybe you're like me, and you are basically an organized person, and your house is usually neat, but there are things you could do to spiff it up a little to get it in better shape.

Wherever you fit, plan on joining us tomorrow! All you need to do is take the time to work on your chosen area, snap pictures (if you can) and/or tell us all about it! After you post to your own blog, copy the link location, pop over here, and add your name to the link list.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the progress everyone has made in getting our homes in gear for spring. Sometimes a group effort is all you need to get motivated to get something done. I have lots of pictures to post, so I'm starting today. But I won't have the post ready for everyone else to sign up until tomorrow morning.

Hope you're planning on joining us! I can't wait to see your progress! And today, I found a FANTASTIC recipe for pumpkin-pecan-chocolate chip cookies. Don't they sound SO GOOD? Check it out and let me know if you try it.

See you (and your clean house) tomorrow!

2 Comments:

  • Brenda

    I'll be there! If that computer virus doesn't get me first.

  • JulieMom

    Yay! Looking forward to seeing your stuff! I mean, lack of stuff. Or something like that. :0)

    You know what I mean.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin