I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Technical Difficulties

I had a great post lined up for today, but my internet connection is not so good. Which means NONE of my photo-uploading sources is working. Uploads have been failing left and right, and I almost (I SAID ALMOST) wanted to throw my computer out the window. Then I remembered the computer has nothing to do with the internet signal, so I threw out the USB modem instead.

Kidding!

But I wanted to. Bad.

So, IF and WHEN the storminess calms down and the clouds part and allow a bit of signal to get through, THEN I will be able to post pictures of the fun my girls and I had last night. But until then I will have to leave you in suspense. I'm sure you're just dying to know what it is the internet is withholding. Aren't you? Well, don't forget to vote about whether you like the new look for the blog or not.

One person does not. Oh well. I'm over it.

Anyway, check back later and see if all is well.

2 Comments:

  • karly

    How could you (or your internet) leave us on the edge of our seats?! *waiting patiently....* :)

    LOVE the new look by the way! I voted. :)

  • JulieMom

    Thanks Karly- you rock! And YOUR blog was the way I found THEIR blog. So kudos to you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin