I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Our First Few Days





We are having a total BLAST on this trip. And don't think I'm insane for taking my family to the mall so I can blog. We need a break from the sun. All of us, even though we sun-screened enough to clog our pores from here to eternity, have sun burns on our faces. So, we're at the mall, in the AC just relaxing for a while. And it's a nice mall. Rock climbing wall INSIDE, skate park INSIDE, and other cool stuff. So the Prince has the girls out and about while I sit and drink ice water and blog. It's a short break, so these will be the only words I type. The rest of the story I will tell in pictures. Enjoy!







9 Comments:

  • karly

    Way to rub it in ever-so-covertly. Ha, just posting up a few pics! :)

    LOVE the first picture of you! Looks like you are enjoying your beach vacation to the fullest! Thank you for giving us a slice of heaven through your pics!

  • WendyMom

    UM, what is that pink looking thing?

    And, did the princesses scream when they saw it? I would've....

    So glad to see you relaxing and having a little vacation-

    Love yer sun burned faces-stins

  • WendyMom

    Um, yeah, not sure why my word verification came up as my name - but anyhow, stins to you too!

  • Mary

    Who is that skinny lady lying on the beach - looking like she's having WAY TOO MUCH FUN!

    Enjoy.

  • Janice

    Love the Pictures!!!! And not jealous, nope... not me one little bit. I might be if my brain function was what it should be, but after so many months on no sunshine, the Dr said a slight comatose state is normal... I am only hoping it comes back to me (my brain!) when and if we ever see the sun. So you see, our pasty white faces here in NY reflect enough off the white snow to give us a little glow... We are all good!

  • Terry @ Breathing Grace

    What fun!!

  • Paula

    Those pics are AMAZING Julie! Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

  • Christina

    I want to eat the seafood on the shore! Send me some! Great pictures, Jules. :-)

  • JulieMom

    Karly- Thanks!! And you're welcome.

    WendyMom- It's the head of a lobster. Weird, huh? I don't think the tail I have a picture of is it's tail though. Hmmm...

    Mary- You are WAY to kind!! There's a reason you can only see my head. :0)

    Jan- So glad the snow hasn't gone to your head. :0)

    Terry- It was! And I'll be posting more pics later this week.

    Paula- Thanks! I love taking pictures.

    Christina- We didn't actually eat any seafood while we were there. Is that a sin? The Prince hates it, so, you know, we didn't have any. :0)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin