I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I've Been Tagged!

Laura over at Drill Sergeant Redeemed tagged me for this, and I am so thankful! Not because I love the picture I had to post, but because it makes for an easy post on an OH-SO-BUSY day. Thanks Laura!

Here are the rules: (NO cheating!!)

1. Under your pictures, go to the fourth folder down.
2. Find the fourth picture--no exceptions!
3. Post it, and tell about it.
4. Tag four more people.

Easy-peasy right? Here's my photo:

This photo was taken as part of my Fitness Friday postings. I was posting a picture every Friday, hopefully showing a change in the way I was looking. I don't remember the exact date of this photo, but it was a while ago. And I am in gym clothes, so that's a good thing. I was either coming or going from there.

That's it!

Not terribly exciting, but what can you expect when we've got Mr. and Mrs. Pestke coming today? We're planning to have a great time of fellowship with them, and I promise to post pictures of that. I know, I'm photo happy lately, but I got a new camera for Christmas, and I like using it.

I am tagging:
1. Mary- Random Thoughts
2. Aunt Bossy- Aunt Bossy's Place
3. Terry- Breathing Grace
4. Karly- Indescribable Life

Now you've been tagged! Get to it!

4 Comments:

  • Mary

    Thanks Jules. I accept the tag. I'm right onto it. Have I told you lately that you are looking very slim, attractive, fit and happy? Well you are.

    Cheers

  • JulieMom

    Thanks Mary! What an excellent thing to say. That made my whole day! :0)

  • karly

    I am off to post RIGHT NOW. Thanks for the tag! :)

  • Aunt Bossy

    Ok--I'd better get to this right after work today. 'Cause after dinner, it's back to the house for more painting.

    Gotta skype soon--GOT to tell you about watching UB in action with the paintbrush. You know where this is going...

    Love you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin