I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hey- It's Wednesday!!

Get it? Wednesday Addams.

Hi. It's Wednesday!

What does that mean? Well, nothing much. I don't really have anything to say today. That happens sometimes. Even to me who is perfectly content to talk about pulling nose hairs, Child Leashes, and my Christian duty.

What's that?

Did I just put up links to some old posts in lieu of writing something witty and fresh?

Yes. Yes I did. And I'll do it again, should circumstances warrant it.

If the posts picked don't impress you, feel free to surf the archives. No, really. It's free.

And stay tuned for tomorrow's excitement!!!!!!!!!!!

Although right now I couldn't begin to tell you what that might be. There's lots of thoughts jumbling around in my head. And maybe I'll get some time to sort them out and make some sense of them.

Or maybe not. Time will tell.

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!

0 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin