I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Birthday!!

Today marks the eighth year of life for our Sleeping Beauty. As her middle name suggests, she is truly a joy. A more compliant child you will not find. We have been the proud parents of this thoughtful, well-spoken, well-mannered, intelligent, beautiful young girl. We are so thankful that God has blessed our lives with her presence.

Ok, enough with the mushy stuff.

There are several donators of loot to this birthday celebration, who cannot go without being mentioned. First off is Papaw (my Dad), then Papou and YiaYia (the Prince's Dad and Mom), Aunt Lu and Uncle Chris and Jen, and Melissa Guerin from FBBC Rochester. A hearty thank you to you all for helping make Tina's day special with your showering of affection.

Now onto the photos of the special day, and of course, the cake. Enjoy!

First Glimpse of Cake

Birthday Breakfast

Some Loot

Birthday Dinner (She requested the table cloth and Mexican food.)

Blowing out the Candles

Me and My Girl

4 Comments:

  • Mary

    Happy B'day gorgeous.

  • Laura Lee

    Happy Birthday, Princess!!! Your day looks mighty special. God bless you!

    Great cake, Julie...and breakfast...and dinner. Can you tell I'm rather HUNGRY? or addicted to food?

  • Erin

    I love this! Great to see you Tina! We love you!

  • Savannah

    Happy birthday to you Tina! You are such a beautiful girl! I REALLY enjoyed spending my birthday with you and your family. Thank you so much for the pretty pictures, dinner, cake, and last but not least wonderful company you provided me on my birthday. I hope your birthday was even more special than mine! God bless you this new 8th year!!!

    LOVE,
    Savannah Pestke

Blog Widget by LinkWithin