I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Quickie

Just a short note inform any of you who are following the progress of Sarah and Tyler in the Blog Book, that chapters twenty four and twenty five are up! Take a gander and let me know what you think. Thanks!

*And as a side note, I am working on some other literary projects as well, which may find a place of their own here in the future. I'll keep you posted.*

1 Comments:

  • i will follow

    hello my name is clyne lederle i am also on blogspot and a homeschooler.i am a born again bible believer and was babtized 3 weeks ago i am 13 years old and love telling people about the lord .your blog is verry nice keep it up.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin