I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

The Prince Turns Forty!!!


Today is the Prince's 40th birthday!! Yay! What a wonderful milestone to reach. And to me, he doesn't look a day over 39. Honest! See?

Sorry Babe, we know it's you.

Many of you know we've already celebrated this event with a surprise party on Thanksgiving Day, but there is more to come! Tonight we are going out on a double date with our missionary friends the Radebaughs. No kids. Wow! Getting to eat and having adult conversation! I can't wait. Pray that nothing happens between now and then to ruin it!

I just wanted to take the time now to let you all know how incredibly gypped you were when God gave the Prince to ME. He is the greatest partner one could ask for in this life. He is helpful, sensitive (but still MANLY-never doubt!), caring, loving, a wonderful teacher, in tune with the Holy Spirit of God, an excellent kisser, a fantastic Daddy, laughs at my jokes, a great provider, a godly leader of our home, a Mr. Fix-It, and nice to look at too.

Using the Easy Bake Oven

Being Goofy With Me

At Aunt Bossy's Wedding

Being Goofy on His Own- I'm a good influence!

The Great Daddy-Man!

So you see, God loves me. I know He does, because He gave the Prince to ME.

Happy 40th birthday Honey! I love you very much and can't wait to spend at least the next forty years together. May God bless you and give you a wonderful day full of fun and the assurance that you are indeed loved beyond measure!

Can't wait for our date! I love you.

5 Comments:

  • Victoria

    Wish him a happy birthday for me! Thanks for the smiles - you have a wonderful family!!! God has blessed you so very much!

  • Brenda

    Happy Birthday Prince and uh...I know you are 40 and all but....you left your other glasses on your head. Just in case you are looking for them. :)

    Have fun on the date!

  • Mary

    Well you have been blessed - for sure. Man of God, Great daddy, friend, appreciator of your humor etc etc - plus an EXCELLENT kisser - my that is a lot to be boastful
    (and thankful) about ;)

    Happy B'day Prince Charming.

  • WendyMom

    YAAAY! Happy Birthday my friend. (You'll pass that one on, right?)

    Crazy hectic-ness here- I'll try and Skype you on Friday pm. Oh, I know it's not technically a word- but that's the best way to describe it! Hectic- NESS, or MESS- whatever.

    I'll take my rambling self away now...

  • Terry @ Breathing Grace

    Happy belated birthday, Julie's prince!! What great photos. You have a beautiful family.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin