I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Friday, December 19, 2008

Fitness Friday: Mad Libs Edition

This week's version of Fitness Friday is cracking me up. Brenda has written fill-in-the-blank style sentences, and we can answer them in any way that fits for us. I LOVE this idea! Of course, my warped sense of humor has them all filled in with sarcastic things in my mind, but I will refrain from doing it to all of them here on the blog. I'll just chuckle to myself as I fill them in with real answers, alright? Let's get to it!

1.This Christmas I am going to indulge in (meaning enjoy, without guilt, a reasonable amount of) basically anything I want. (you can list more than 1!)

2. It is my goal to stay away from drugs and alcohol, just like always.

3. Over the holiday, I am changing my exercise goals to doing the bare minimum; wait, that's not really a change from lately, is it?

4. The way I will remind myself to make good choices over the holiday is having the Prince say my name forcefully and oink at me.

5. My favorite ornament on my tree is the glitter snowflake hanging in the front. (Hey, they can't all be about fitness!)

6. Of the progress I have made so far, my favorite thing is the way the Prince keeps telling me how great I look. That and the fact my pants all fall off. ;0)

Now, you enjoy your Christmas. Keep Christ at the center, and reflect on all His blessings, especially these temples He's given us care over. Let's be good stewards with our health!

Happy Weekend!!

6 Comments:

  • Mary

    Nice list - nicely controlled.

    Now, please email me your sarcastic version ;)

  • Aunt Bossy

    So is he telling you how nice you look before or after your pants fall off? Just wondering... ;-)

    And I'm with Mary--I would LOVE to read the full-on sarcastic version.

  • karly

    Aunt Bossy, way to go! Good question! WHEN is the Prince telling JulieMom she is one, fine, momma? :)

    And, I vote for the full sarcastic version too. Loved #2's answer. Me too.

  • Laura Lee

    I just hope you wear a belt when you go out....

    And boy, I need to put that piggy snort on my Christmas list before it's too late!

    Sarcastic version, sarcastic version!

  • Annie

    So, how about that "other" version?

  • Luanne

    Ha! I love your exercise answer :) Have a Merry Christmas!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin