I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The UN-Post

I am not blogging today.

I really don't have the time to sit down and fiddle with making coherent thoughts resemble something like a blog post. There's too much to get done before the holiday!

But if I did have the time to post today, which I don't, I would share this joke with you.

A blonde was in a rowboat in the middle of a corn field, rowing away and obviously getting nowhere.

A second blond, driving her convertible with the top down, spots her and pulls to the side of the road, outraged. She jumps on her seat and yells over to the blonde in the rowboat:

"Just what do you think you're doing? It's blondes like you who give the rest of us a bad name. You can't get anywhere rowing in a cornfield! Have you lost your mind? If I could swim I'd come out there and punch your nose!"

Please tell me you get it. Because I might share that joke with you another day when I have time.

6 Comments:

  • Brenda

    Oh I love blonde jokes--I collect them for my friend. I'll be passing this one on.

  • Victoria

    As a blonde with a cornfield across the street, I am laughing!

  • Aunt Bossy

    What a great idea--I should just un-post every other day of the week except Friday!

    Love the blonde joke!

  • WendyMom

    I get it- snort!

    Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

  • just a girl named jenn

    I get it...hardy har har!

  • Joni

    Ha ha!! ::sarcastically:: You should share more jokes on your blog! No, really!!

    I'm justa joshin' ya, Julie!!! I love you and am laughing on the inside!!! Tee hee!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin