I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

There's Just Nothing To Say


Some days I am full of ideas to blog, and things to share.

Today? Notsomuch.

There just isn't anything happening around here. We went to the gym this morning, I got really sweaty, then we came home. I made everyone a healthy breakfast, set the girls up for school, and jumped in the shower.

All my dishes are now washed.

I have studied and finished my lesson for Kids' Class tonight.

My house is clean, save a little laundry that needs to be put away.

No visitors are expected, no one coming for dinner.

Absolutely no one needs me right now.

Whatever am I supposed to do with free time???

5 Comments:

  • Mary

    Let's see...
    1. smell the roses
    2. breathe
    3. cuddle your kids
    4. write your Prince a love letter
    5. Have a nap
    6. Call a friend
    or

    put the laundry away ;)

  • howtosavethekosmos

    Just be free! Or come over to Joburg and meet me for tea. I'd love to meet you sometime!

  • aswewalk.com

    Mmm...a craft? A movie? A cup of hot tea? A walk around the block? Or my favorite--a nap with the windows open and the cool air coming through?

  • Eaglemyst

    This week has been pretty uneventful for me also. I think the Lord knows when we need a breather.

    I've taken up crocheting. If I can muddle my way through a granny-square things will be all right with the world!

  • JulieMom

    I guess maybe I need a hobby. :0)

    I like your suggestions:
    1. Napping
    2. Crocheting
    3. Tea Time with an Adult

    And just so you know, I don't remember WHAT I did, so the 'free time' must not have lasted as long as I anticipated! :0)

    Either that or I'm old.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin