I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

A Matter of Prayer

I have some thing weighing heavy on my heart today people, and I would ask that you join me in prayer for them. Namely:

1. Tomorrow is Michael's trial. Please pray the truth would be found out and he would be acquitted.

2. The Prince's Dad fell and broke four ribs. He is 78 years old, suffers from Parkinson's disease, and is currently in the hospital. He also needs salvation.

3. Our dear friends are on their way to see us today. Please keep requests for their safety before the Lord. Also that they would have a good time of rest while they are here.

4. We will start home schooling next week. Pleas pray God would guide our schedule and that my kiddos would keep their love of learning.

Thanks praying friends. It means a lot to know you won't ignore this post. God bless your day!!

3 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin