I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Monday, August 25, 2008

Whoo-hoo!!


Well hi there faithful readers!!

Just wanted to let you know that blogging this week may be on and off- mostly off. Why you ask? Well there's a little issue going on here. Namely, my hard drive died.

Kaput. Nada. Zippo. Zilch.

As in undeniably and reliably DEAD. (Know the movie?)

We will be having calling hours on Thursday. I may even post a eulogy for Deep Thought Thursday. We'll see how things work out.

Thankfully it was still under warranty and hopefully our friends who are coming to see us will get it in the mail before they come here and rescue us!! (Oh, friends who are coming to visit- is it ok to add one more thing to our list?? one more thing????)

Ahem. Shall I compose myself?

We are hoping to be able to recover all the FILES OF IMPORTANT AND IRREPLACEABLE STUFF won't be lost forever. But that remains to be seen. So we do covet your prayers on that front (and I'll just throw in there a request for my sanity as well).

Anyhoona, I just wanted to let you all know not to expect anything profound or especially great this week. (Except for Friday of course, which will be a recipe full of chocolaty goodness Mary- I promise!)

I need to go now before I say something ugly. Because I like to blog. And I'll miss you all terribly.

Have a good one.

4 Comments:

  • Brenda

    OH I'm so sorry! I've been there!!!

    So, you would add it to your prayer requests in the sidebar if you COULD, right?

  • M.

    The Wizard of Oz!!! At least a house didn't fall on your hard drive...

  • Aunt Bossy

    Oh NO! Having sympathetic heart pains for you right now. I would be freaking out if it were my hard drive, and I have computer geeks within easy reach. Love you and praying for you and will miss you terribly as well.

    Well, more than usual. A big hug to the girls, too! Cannot believe how big they are getting.

  • Janice

    Would I know the ones who are visiting you? Because we could you know... but I don't know how quickly your warranty dept. works! Lickety split would be good!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin