I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Happy Birthday Snow White!!

Snow White, you are a sweet girl. Your love for people is evident in the way you hug everyone you meet, and share all your things, even when it's something special meant just for you.

As I've watched you grow, I can't help but think of all the wonderful things God will do through you. Even though you will probably stay kinda small, that's God's favorite kind of person to use to do big things. Especially when other people think it impossible.

You have given Daddy and I SO many hours of laughter, and enjoyment. You are funny! And you are always ready with a hug and kiss to cheer our day 'just because'.

Oh when you grow how I will miss you terribly. So don't ever leave me, ok? Not even when it comes time to grow completely up and leave the shelter of our nest. *sniff* I won't handle that day well.

But I guess if the following picture is any indication of the future, I can take comfort in the fact that I like Mr. Minnesota's parents. And that surely he will be called to missions, and after the wedding you can move back here, home with me and Daddy. Right? I love you precious girl. I pray God will speak to you daily, and guide your every step. That you will stay sweet and sensitive, and never lose your love for people. Because in the grand scheme of things, that's what shows Christ the best. Happy birthday!!

1 Comments:

  • Mary

    absolutely gorgeous. I am sure she will never want to leave you - or at least not roam too far. Bless her.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin