I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Oh No You DIDN'T!!

Oh yes I did.

I am cool like that. In case you're wondering what on Earth this is for, it's for the teen I will be giving cooking classes to. Well, if she ever comes. Things have come up in the past two weeks for her and we haven't started yet. So I've just used the time to add to the book and make myself look even crazier.

This is the Cover

Order Yours Today!!

3 Comments:

  • howtosavethekosmos

    Wow! Looks great. I've been thinking about your firefighter story all day today. During devotionals here at World Vision we discussed the section in Deuteronomy and then in Psalms about not making promises you can't keep before God or men. That story fit perfectly.

  • Brenda

    Crazy? Nah! Now tell me, why did you choose nuts for the cover????
    Oh, maybe you are crazy!!! :)

  • JulieMom

    Kosmos: I am glad the Lord used it to touch you and make you think. It made me think too as I was writing it. I make promises too quickly.

    Brenda: Why yes, yes I am. Nuts fit perfectly I thought. Thank you for noticing. :0)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin