I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Deep Thought Thursday: The Wonder of God

Psalm 8:3-4 "When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; (4) What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?"

Sometimes, okay many times, I'm caught up in my own world, with the things that are in my immediate and narrow field of vision, and I forget how big and wonderful God is.

Have you ever heard of the Parrot Flower?
Or the Aguila Harpia Bird?
Or the Baobab Tree?

These are rare things only found in certain parts of the world. Aren't they beautiful? Seeing them makes me think what other wonders God has made the no one will ever see but Him. The things He has created just because it pleased Him to do so.

That made me think of changes He's made in my life; the way I think and the way I look at things. The changes He's created in the deep parts of who I am that no one else will ever see but Him, because it pleases Him.

And I feel a very special part of creation indeed.

1 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin