I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Deep Thought Thursday: Prayer Needed


Hey everyone. Just wanted to ask for your prayers. I'm battling the flu and a chest infection, so no regular post today. Pray also my kids don't get it. I know how miserable I feel and we don't need any other whiny babies (like me) in the house.

As it may cause the Prince to lose his mind.

So, no deep thoughts today. Just deep sleep.

But I'll update you on the Movie Mania points, and the answers:

Mattastic totally wins with 40,000 points. Way to go! You get bragging rights!!

Joni has 25,000 just barely edging out Mary. Those bonus points from number one helped.

Mary has 24,000 points. Sorry I didn't count #2 for you because you didn't give me the name.

4 Little Penguins has 8,000 points.

Ready for the answers?

1. The Electric Grandmother. The phrase? "Not like Mommy!"
2. Konrad
3. Flight of the Navigator
4. The Last Starfighter
5. Something Wicked This Way Comes
6. The Scarlet Pimpernel
7. Dot and the Kangaroo

Hope you'll join us next time! I'm off to nap now.

0 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin