I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

The Twilight Zone



Was it Monday at your place yesterday?

As much as conventional wisdom and all the calendars say, it was definitely Saturday at my house. Hence the not posting on the blog. And I think it was trying to be Saturday again today because I woke up with this peculiar weekend-y type feeling that insisted I do nothing.

But I don't remember walking through a space-time continuum, or opening the front door and seeing a parallel universe on the other side. Or starting the car and having the flux capacitor go haywire...

So I promptly I beat myself over the head with a skillet and got back to work.

My apologies for being absent from the bloggy world yesterday. I hope I didn't miss anything that's going to be on a test later. You didn't have too much fun without me, did you?

I don't really have anything to say today. I am resting from a fun day of 'Cleaning the House from Top to Bottom!!' Cinderella was the other featured guest star. The other two went with Dad to run errands and have lunch out. What a treat!

I promise tomorrow I will be back with more of the mediocre reading material you know and love. (You do know you get what you pay for, right?) And just to give you a preview to ensure you come running back as soon as you wake up tomorrow, the title for my post will be:

Things That Scare Me

Now think on that for a while and I'm sure your anticipation for tomorrow's post will increase to the point of making you sleepless and refusing to eat. Well, maybe not. But I can promise it's gonna be a good one. (As good as things usually get around here anyway.)

So, y'all come back now, ya he-yah?

1 Comments:

  • Janice

    you so must be getting done with school! I met the Flannigans today... friends from the GA part of the country-Great family, and said she remembers YOU and LOVES YOU TO DEATH just like the rest of us!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin