I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Friday, May 09, 2008

Foodie Friday

Will be postponed until tomorrow. Whew! Today was busy. But I promise tomorrow will bring you step-by-step instructions on how to make soft pretzels like Aunt Annie's in the US. You know you don't want to miss that.

I have to go now and get ready to meet my church lady friends on Skype for the Friendship banquet. So see? This post is about food after all. A banquet means food, right?

Come back tomorrow if you want the goods. I promise to deliver.

And also, the princesses will cry if I don't.

0 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin