I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Urgent Prayer Request

Hi.

Just wanted to ask you all to please pray for my Dad's trip. He is driving, as I type, to W. Va where he will fly out TOMORROW to begin his overseas journey.

And we will pick him up at 9:30 PM at the airport Sunday night. Which is in downtown Jo'burg. Which is dangerous. And full of crime. Because it's 9:30 at night.

Are you seeing a pattern here?

We need you to pray for our safety and his safety. That our car wouldn't be hijacked, that everything that came with Dad would make it to our house, and that the Lord would work a miracle and keep us all safe. I'm not sure we should take the girls. But I'm not sure the Prince should drive there alone either.

And pray for wisdom too. Clearly we need to make a decision at some point.

Ok, that's all for now. Thanks! I knew I could count on you.

4 Comments:

  • WendyMom

    I am praying, honey, I am praying.

    I won't stop until we know you're all safe. And maybe not even then-

    love you all, be safe!

  • Janice

    "Safety is not determined by the absence of danger, but by the presence of God!" ... and alot of prayer goes with that!

    We will keep you all before the throne, and will pray for a very clear direction for the "All or Just the Prince" decision!

  • Brenda

    I will probably supply your family with more prayer cover than is needed. It's not b/c I think I will be heard for my many words either. It's because I have no idea what time it is there. I will still be praying when your dad is safe at your house eating dinner. Or breakfast. I won't know. Anyway,I'm praying.

  • Summer in FL

    Praying for you . . .

Blog Widget by LinkWithin