I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Such A Blessing



Well, maybe my blog isn't the most appropriate place to announce this, but I just can't keep this news to myself any longer. I have the pleasure of being a mother again! I couldn't be more excited! And it's an extra special blessing to me because with the first three, I was not saved.

I am really looking forward to the experience of welcoming another child into this family. I remember after Sleeping Beauty was born, and I found out I was pregnant with Cinderella. I wondered how I could ever love another baby as much as I loved her.

And you know what? I did! And then again when I was expecting Snow White, the love just seemed to expand to include everyone. In a home where Christ is the center, it's an easy task to love as many babies as God would choose to send my way.

Isn't love amazing that way?

And you know what else is amazing? People who believe everything they read on April Fool's Day.

Did I getcha???

And in case there's any doubts left, that was my April Fool's Joke to you all!

13 Comments:

  • Janice

    WOW!!! And I thought my "shamburger" desserts for tonight were good! You are s-oooooo terrible! I thought for several lines... "could there be a prince?! Maybe Derek?!?!" And then I had a brief thought of "Oh no... if she is... I could again too!!! AAAAAAAH!"

    Good job!!!

  • WendyMom

    OH. NO. YOU. DIN'T!!!!

    You totally HAD ME! I was reaching for the skype headset to call you- I just couldn't believe it- it's just a good thing I kept reading!

    You stinker!

    I WAS thinking, "Maybe there's something in South Africa that heals people- some kinda freaky root or something, and maybe the prince had some?.???"

    Uh, uh girl- you are too much.

    I guess if I had to get caught out on April fool's day, it might as well be from someone i love like a sister. But, maybe not so much anymore......LOL! Good job.

  • Aunt Bossy

    You are so bad! And I should totally know better, but here I am thinking "Oh my goodness--we'll be pregnant together! Wow!" Thanks for dashing that dream--now I'm an emotional, weepy mess! Ok, not really, but I COULD'VE been, what with my condition and all! (I think I'm going to like playing the pregnancy card for the next 9 months or so...)

    See if you get any updates, ya stinker!

  • Janice

    Oh my goodness! Seriously! I was totally believing you for many lines... but then I scrolled up really quick just to check the date you wrote this on! haha... You so got me! :) I hope you all are doing amazing down there! Praying for you guys! Miss you all!

    -*-Liv-*-

  • Brenda

    Durn it. You had me. I was going to get all ready to be jealous and everything.

    Guess that won't be necessary now.

  • AnnieKinVader

    welp, Juliebean, you got me. I spent most of the second paragraph scratching my head thinking "God CAN make things happen."
    Are ya a little disapointed it WAS just an April Fools joke?

  • Victoria

    If you weren't so far away - I'd kill you!:)

  • Michelle in Mx

    OK ok!
    I am go "gotten" hook line and sinker!
    Stinker!
    My heart just developed a murmur from the roller coaster ride you just sent me through! . .
    *whew*!

  • JulieMom

    I love you all. You're very sweet.

    Gullible, I'll admit, but sweet. :0)

  • Dave

    Don't listen to Vicki, she will fall for anything.

    Right Vicki?

  • Colette

    Well Julie-Julie...I am pretty slow. I didnt catch on until I read almost all of the comments! I think having a prince is a great idea...or another princess. But should you be blessed with a prince you can join the "mob club" (mother of boys club!) And by the way, you are really STRESSING me out. How do you have such an awesome site??? I think I get the "boring award" for the dullest site. I try and try and cant seem to figure out how to get anything cool on mine. Very frustrating. My blog needs major help!!!! Love ya sister Julie!

  • Grafted Branch@Restoring the Years

    :( Maybe you are and just don't know it! Yet.

  • JulieMom

    Well, Dave, I have heard that about a certain someone. Seems she gets all in a tizzy over babies, and...weddings?

    Real or imagined. How nice.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin