I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

My Christian Duty

I just want to let you know that, as your sister in Christ, I am here for you. Should you need me at any time, feel free to let me know. I am available to pray for you, or lend a listening ear and shoulder to cry on should you need it. You can call me through Skype, or e-mail me and you can bet that if I could fly home I would be there in a jiffy, should you have a desperate need. And it's really no trouble at all. You bet, day or night I am on the job, helping my fellow sisters (and brothers if you're really desperate) in their time of dire need. Any time. At all.

*This offer not valid on holidays, weekends or after nine PM. Or when I'm in a bad mood, haven't slept well, or am in the midst of being feminine. Certain terms and conditions apply: Parties wishing to contact me will be responsible for all charges and surcharges that should arise from any communications. Should the desire be desperate to see me in person, the party of the first part (you) shall be liable for any costs accrued by the transportation of the party of the second part (that's me) because that is what I term as fair. Should your emergency/need arise on my birthday, or on any day ending in an odd number, the party of the first part (remember, that's you) will forward through the most expedient mail service to the party of the second part (again, that's me) a super size bag of M&Ms from Sam's Club, or any equivalent thereof.*

There now, I feel better that you know you can count on me.

2 Comments:

  • Brenda

    You are so funny! How you mind does work...how did you come up with all that garble? It sounded really authentic-like too!

  • Michelle in Mx

    *gulp*
    So our two am e-mails are right out now?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin