I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Friday, April 18, 2008

Foodie Friday

We interrupt this regularly scheduled Foodie Friday to bring birthday greetings to Cinderella.

Cinderella, you have been such a sweet blessing to me. Your zest for life, your zaniness and your sweet disposition are all things that keep you close in my heart.


Your love of animals I'm sure, will lead to a wonderful career as a zookeeper. Or at least fill your home with fuzzy cuddlies.


You are growing up more every day, and you are a beautiful reminder of God's grace and blessings in my life.

And your choice of fashion leaves me speechless.

Happy birthday six year old!

8 Comments:

  • Summer in FL

    They grow up way too fast!

  • WendyMom

    She's too beautiful in that pic in the middle- you can really see the young woman she will be!

    You'd better lock her up now, or invest in a shot gun.... I'm just sayin''

    We miss you, and love you!

  • Janice

    So did you have a betrothal plan in mind... cuz that one is just too adoreable and I could use some grandkids with CURLS!!! Love you!

  • Janice

    awww! How I miss her so much! Give her a big hug and a kiss for me!! :) By the time I end up getting down there she'll be all growed up! ;) Miss you guys!
    -:-Liv-:-

  • JulieMom

    Well, I think we've set the price at like, 15 cows, or 15,000 rand. Whichever is harder to get. And then there's the interview process, the background check, blood test, psychological evaluation, referrals from 15 reputable sources (parents excluded), and finally the proof of sustainable income.

    Know of anyone up to the challenge?

  • Aunt Bossy

    Hey there Juliemom--your requirements sounds an awful lot like the Mann family "PTOD (Permission to Date Our Daughter) Application." Too funny!! We might just have to do an updated version for the 21st century... Happy Birthday to Kat--and I love that you included her flower girl pic! Love you, miss you, love you, miss you!

  • Joni

    Hey!! Tell Kat...I mean, Cinderella, that the Webster clan said "Happy Birthday" one day late. I bet she's lovin' having Papaw there for her birthday!! So fun! We miss you guys!!

  • Victoria

    My internet has been on the blink until now...so Happy belated birthday to your precious princess!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin