I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Sunday, March 30, 2008

More Fun Than an Advent Calendar



We're down to fourteen days, people. FOURTEEN DAYS!!!

Oh, and in case you aren't the least bit West Virginian, let me 'splain that Papaw (Pah-paw) is the West Virginia term for Grandpa, Grandfather, Gramps, Papa, Papou, Dziadzia, Poppie.

And I would have made an awesome animated countdown, but one blog can only handle so many of those things.

2 Comments:

  • WendyMom

    YAAAHOOTIE!

    I am so excited for all of you- I bet the girls are about to POP out of their skin!

    Hopefully he can make it with all that luggage....

  • Janice

    And you did the count down too! I love the new one!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin